Canva 2.0 is HERE! With Canva, you can now schedule social media posts, create GIFs, use emojis, and so much more. Watch all of my Canva tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouSiKmgWvNc&list=PLjD2svnUOwR3dX9-1JUdReSliIcW21Lwp
Here is a run-down of the new features:
- Available in over 100 languages: from widely spoken Spanish dialects to indigenous languages only spoken in certain parts of the world, like Aymara and K'iche'. Canva is also available in China!
- Turn your slideshow into a TV billboard with our autoplay feature for presentations. Perfect for trade shows and lobbies alike, looped presentations are a great way to keep your audience effortlessly informed.
- Level up your workflow by sharing instantly to Pinterest, LinkedIn or Slack. Simply click the "Export" button, then find your favorite site.
- Canva's animator lets you instantly transform your designs into animations and videos. We've got 6 on-trend animation styles for you to choose from. Download your video as a GIF or movie file to share on your favorite social networks.
- Find and create designs twice as fast with the new homepage search bar. Use new keyboard shortcuts. And, get more space to design by collapsing the side panel.
- We want to make your life easier, so we've applied the Canva magic to websites—now, making your own webpage only takes a few clicks. Thanks to Canva, you can also transform your presentations into stunning, clickable websites.
- With Canva Schedule you can stay in control of your social media presence while freeing up time to concentrate on other things. Schedule your posts hours, days or weeks in advance—Canva Schedule will automatically post them according to the plan you’ve set. You can post to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin, with more coming soon.
- Make your designs as interactive as possible: now you can embed YouTube videos, GIFs, Tweets, Facebook posts and Spotify songs (to name a few) into your presentations and websites.
- Add emojis to your designs clicking on "Apps" in the editor 💃🏽🕺🙌🏽🔥🎉
#CanvaTips #Canva #CanvaTutorial
► Make sure to subscribe for future videos!
► website: http://www.jesscreatives.com
► facebook: http://facebook.com/jesscreativesdesign
► instagram: http://instagram.com/jesscreatives
Videos edited by: http://www.easypeasystudio.com