This Neural Network tutorial will help you understand what is deep learning, what is a neural network, how deep neural network works, advantages of neural network, applications of neural network and the future of neural network. Deep Learning uses advanced computing power and special types of neural networks and applies them to large amounts of data to learn, understand, and identify complicated patterns. Automatic language translation and medical diagnoses are examples of deep learning. Most deep learning methods involve artificial neural networks, modeling how our brains work. Deep Learning forms the basis for most of the incredible advances in Machine Learning. Neural networks are built on Machine Learning algorithms to create an advanced computation model that works much like the human brain. Now, let us deep dive into this video to understand how a neural network actually works along with some real-life examples.
Below topics are explained in this neural network Tutorial:
1. What is Deep Learning?
2. What is an artificial network?
3. How does neural network work?
4. Advantages of neural network
5. Applications of neural network
6. Future of neural network
To learn more about Deep Learning, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
You can also go through the slides here: https://goo.gl/Hk7cJ1
Watch more videos on Deep Learning: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEiEAq2VkUUIYQ-mMRAGilfOKyWKpHSip
#DeepLearning #Datasciencecourse #DataScience #SimplilearnMachineLearning #DeepLearningCourse
Simplilearn’s Deep Learning course will transform you into an expert in deep learning techniques using TensorFlow, the open-source software library designed to conduct machine learning & deep neural network research. With our deep learning course, you'll master deep learning and TensorFlow concepts, learn to implement algorithms, build artificial neural networks and traverse layers of data abstraction to understand the power of data and prepare you for your new role as deep learning scientist.
Why Deep Learning?
It is one of the most popular software platforms used for deep learning and contains powerful tools to help you build and implement artificial neural networks.
Advancements in deep learning are being seen in smartphone applications, creating efficiencies in the power grid, driving advancements in healthcare, improving agricultural yields, and helping us find solutions to climate change. With this Tensorflow course, you’ll build expertise in deep learning models, learn to operate TensorFlow to manage neural networks and interpret the results.
And according to payscale.com, the median salary for engineers with deep learning skills tops $120,000 per year.
You can gain in-depth knowledge of Deep Learning by taking our Deep Learning certification training course. With Simplilearn’s Deep Learning course, you will prepare for a career as a Deep Learning engineer as you master concepts and techniques including supervised and unsupervised learning, mathematical and heuristic aspects, and hands-on modeling to develop algorithms. Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Understand the concepts of TensorFlow, its main functions, operations and the execution pipeline
2. Implement deep learning algorithms, understand neural networks and traverse the layers of data abstraction which will empower you to understand data like never before
3. Master and comprehend advanced topics such as convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, training deep networks and high-level interfaces
4. Build deep learning models in TensorFlow and interpret the results
5. Understand the language and fundamental concepts of artificial neural networks
6. Troubleshoot and improve deep learning models
7. Build your own deep learning project
8. Differentiate between machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence
There is booming demand for skilled deep learning engineers across a wide range of industries, making this deep learning course with TensorFlow training well-suited for professionals at the intermediate to advanced level of experience. We recommend this deep learning online course particularly for the following professionals:
1. Software engineers
2. Data scientists
3. Data analysts
4. Statisticians with an interest in deep learning
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/deep-learning-course-with-tensorflow-training?utm_campaign=What-is-a-nEURAL-nETWORK-VB1ZLvgHlYs&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simp...
- Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0